Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
martinptm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 13th, 2011 9:45 PM

iPhone 4s order cancelled without notification

At&t premier cancelled my iphone 4s order without notifying me.  Now they will not cancel my order and allow me to go into the store and will not expedite my phone, so I left in the dark for an estimated 21-28 days.  After two hours on the phone, no resolution was reached.  Very disappointing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

wow I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't really get your situation. you mentioned they cancelled your order and then they will not cancel it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

The same thing happened to me. I just got off the phone with the rep and she said my order was cancelled because either information could not be verified or I exceeded my online order limit (I ordered 2 iPhones). She informed me that I must go into an AT&T store to get the phone. I am not happy at all because I received no email notifying me of a cancellation of my order and was expected delivery to my house. Now I must go to a store and wait for more than hour to go through this upgrade process. I expected more AT&T.

Guru

• 

530 Messages

13 years ago

Hello Martinptm, 

We have sent you a private message with the infromation we need in order to further assist you and instructions on how to send it to us. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

They cancelled my order too (2 phones). It was supossed to be delivered today but didnt happen. The whole morning trying to figure out the reason...no answer or solution from them so far. Extremely dissapointing...what is wrong ATT?  

Not finding what you're looking for?