Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Angelfirea's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 12th, 2018 5:54 PM

My Credit Card Machine scanning is failing for Trustkeeper and I need help Whitelisting Trustwave

• Says Check Scan Setup that it has all the correct intended IP Address and or Domain Name as a Scan Target
  • Insure Trustwave's PCI Scanner is whitelested on your Web Application Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Systems. Update Scan Setup to remove the undetected Host.. Or Your IP Equipment may be Hidden by Design?  They are saying something with the Modem? Please Help
  • What is “Whitelisting”?
    • ‘Whitelisting’ is an IT term that is equivalent to ‘granting access’. Some internet devices (such as routers and firewalls) and security systems may have the ability to block unusual internet activity it detects.  A PCI vulnerability scan may fall into the system’s category of “unusual activity”.  Generally the result of not whitelisting a PCI scan may be viewed as an obstructed scan or no scan has even occurred.  Based on PCI ASV program rules, such scans must be deemed inconclusive.
  • What are the Trustwave scanner 
    • How can I ensure certain networks blocks and certain IP address and have full unobstructed access so that the scans may run, unobstructed.  I am confused

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Angelfirea,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have the same problem