Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Brokertammy2010's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 2:06 PM

In the Nelson County (Kentucky) "AT&T Service trucks "

In the past 2 weeks I have watched these RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL FOOLS drive 10-15 miles over the speed limit, Ignore Stop Signs, Stop lights and passing on DOUBLE YELLOW lines!!!!   Ohhhh, please sign me up to work here!!  I have called numerous AT&T phone numbers to resolve this...no success. Looks like I need help with department of transportation!!! 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Brokertammy2010,

Thank you for reporting this to us. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with one of our drivers. We take road safety very seriously, and would like to gather more details and your contact information, so we can pass this feedback along to the appropriate team and follow up with you. Please send us a private message at this link:

https://soc.att.com/2WaocAH and include the following information.

Your full name:

Best contact number:

Email address:

Address or location this occurred:

Date/Time incident occurred:

Vehicle number:

License number:

Thank you,

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

my name is Tammy
#xxx-xxx-xxxx
As I explained this has been in various places and times--the 3 last incidents were : Saturday 06/01/19 mid-afternoon--the older green suv type vehicle with Florida plates, on hwy 523 crossed double yellow lines to pass me on curve.--not smart. Another, in the Att service van on 06/03/19 early--7:30a.m or thereabouts,This time I saw the # of truck on Hwy 150(nelson county) ignored stop sign, tailgated me on Hwy #150 where they passed me and proceeded through traffic light as well as exceeded listed speed limit--going 10 miles over. Tuesday, another ATT service van ignored the light on 245 w/i city limits--this one i almost collided with around 11 a.m. I wish that I could say this is a rarity of my seeing these vehicles doing as they pleased, But I have reached my limit on RUDE INCONSIDERATE FOLKS IN BUSINESS VEHICLES --this is a Very Unprofessional manner to attract business.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Brokertammy2010,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with one of our drivers. We take road safety very seriously and would like to gather more details including your contact information, so we can pass this feedback along to the appropriate team and follow up with you. Please send us a private message at this link:

https://soc.att.com/2WaocAH and include the following information.

Your full name:

Best contact number:

Email address:

Address or most specific location this occurred:

Vehicle number:

License number:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?