Helpful Links

CSR (customer service record) access?

Tutor

CSR (customer service record) access?

I've been asked to provide a CSR (customer service record) and am told I can access via BusinessDirect.  Can someone provide stpes on where to locate these records in BusinessDirect?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
Community Support

Re: CSR (customer service record) access?

Hello @nrshep

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  You can register here: https://www.corp.att.com/accountmanagement/

Chris

Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

Is this a response to my question?  I've already registered.  I'm asking about how to access a CSR record via a BusinessDirect Account.

Message 3 of 7
Community Support

Hello @nrshep

Here are the steps:

1. Log in to ATT BusinessDirect at http://att.com/businessdirect.

2. Click View, Analyze and Pay your Bill.

3. From the "Reports" drop-down menu, select Reports.  The "Reports Home" page appears.

4. Select the invoice month of interest from the "Invoice Month" drop-down menu.

5. Select the account number of interest from the "Accounts" drop-down menu, using the scroll bar as needed.

6. To access a Customer Service Record report, do one of the following:

-For ATT bellSouth accounts, look under the heading "Bellsouth Specific Services" and the subheading "at a Glance" to find the "CRIS Customer Service Records."

-For ATT SBC accounts, look under the heading "SBC Specific Service" and the subheading "usage reports" to find "Informational Product and Service Details."

7. To quickly generate a report you have located and view the results on your screen, select the blue icon on the left of the report name.

-If you prefer to see your report in Microsoft Excel, click the green icon to the left.

-If  you prefer to see your report as an Adobe PDF File, click the pink icon to the left.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
Community Support

Hello @nrshep

Just wanted to check-in if these steps help you?

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
Message 5 of 7
Tutor

Hi Chris, I'm following the instructions and am on Step 5...  I don't see any reference to Bellsouth Specific Services OR SBC Specific Service.  Can you please provide further instruction?  Thanks, Nola  PS I've attached a Screen Shot.CSR Request Screen Shot.jpg

1. Select the account number of interest from the "Accounts" drop-down menu, using the scroll bar as needed.
  2. To access a Customer Service Record report, do one of the following:

-For ATT bellSouth accounts, look under the heading "Bellsouth Specific Services" and the subheading "at a Glance" to find the "CRIS Customer Service Records."

-For ATT SBC accounts, look under the heading "SBC Specific Service" and the subheading "usage reports" to find "Informational Product and Service Details."

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Community Support

Hello @nrshep

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. We understand this can be frustrating and we apologize about the inconvenience. I will be happy to help with your request!

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.
Full Name:
Preferred Contact #:
Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):
Email Address:
Account #:
Address:
Business Name:

Thank you,
Social Media Manager
Lisa

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support