Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
dsteevesDW's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 6th, 2015 5:00 PM

BVOIP enhanced features

I recently took over IT operations for my company. My predecessor had a Premier page account that gave him access to the enhanced features for our AT&T BVOIP solution. This allowed us to see all of our direct dial numbers and set up forwarding in case the PRI went down (which it is right now). I lost access to his account, and a new account was created for me. In my new account, I don't have access to these enhanced features for our phone lines. I need help on how to get these back. Please help me.

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi dsteevesDW,

I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I would also like to add this functionality to my Premier Portal but have been unable to figure out how to submit this request.

Can you please contact me at either or

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello billsuggs1,

I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get the information updated. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name on Account:
Contact #:

Account #:

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

We just got our BVoIP installed but no Premier login.  Just Business Direct which doesn't seem to have anything to do with the phones.  How could I go about getting the Premier account setup?  My salesperson has not been able to figure it out yet.  And I haven't found the right tech.  I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks.

Leland

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @lgwhitlock,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2TxTP7S

And include the following details:                                                                                    

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Private messages sent.

Thank you.

Leland

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @lgwhitlock, thank you for your info. We will have our partner team look into your request and follow up with you. Please allow us 24 hrs to review/research. We’ll be sure to give you a call to follow up. -Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?