Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
bnb262's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 6:30 PM

BVOIP Enhanced Features

I need help trying to find out where the enhanced features are located in my business direct login portal.  Our account manager has left AT&T and i'm waiting for a new one to be assigned to our account who could help me over the phone but in the meantime I wanted to try on here as well...  We are having a few issues with our voice service at the moment and I was told by a territory sales manager that the enhanced features area (where you can see your direct dial numbers and forward them if the PRI is down, etc) is where I need to look but I do not see this anywhere in the business direct portal.  Is the feature not added to my account by chance?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @bnb262,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your Enhanced Features. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: http://soc.att.com/2HacD5T

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?