Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Contributor

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

I have recently tried to load minutes to my clients AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card online at virtualprepaidminutes.com as I have been doing for the past year but my credit card appears to be being charged but the minutes won't add to the card.  I have tried three times and have three pending charges on my credit card for $40 each.  I used to be able to call the access number on the card (877-879-1867) and get to a customer service representative but that doesn't work anymore.  I called AT&T and have been told that it appears that there is no longer any live support for AT&T's virtual prepaid minutes phone card and that the only way to get support is to post on the Community Forum.  AT&T also gave me a new phone number (800-364-9292) for AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card but it appears to be completely automated.  Please let me know what I can do.  I need to add more minutes to my client's card as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mike Petris

Message 1 of 21
Administrator

Re: Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Hello @seansmith,

Our sincerest apologies for the issues you are having with the prepaid minutes. May you please send us a private message by clicking here and provide us with the information below?

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 21
Contributor

We're having the same issues. Our bank cards were charged and still the account shows $0.00.. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!

Message 17 of 21
Administrator

Hello @HotHot,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the poor customer experience you had thus far.  Have you tried to reach out to the customer support line at 1-800-364-9292?

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 21
Contributor

That number doesn't get me anywhere. This is getting even more ridiculous!
Message 19 of 21
Contributor

This service shouldn't exist, if this system is creating these problems, and we as customers have to jump through hoops just to find someone to help, then we get re-directed to a VERY UNHELPFUL automated line. This is ridiculous!!! This needs to be fixed!!!

Message 20 of 21
Administrator

Hello @HotHot,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your Virtual Prepaid minutes. For further assistance please contact 800-364-9292 or check out the following site https://soc.att.com/2YpIE69 If you still need some help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/30npxKY) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Contact Name:

Account Details:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 21 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support