Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Contributor

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

I have recently tried to load minutes to my clients AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card online at virtualprepaidminutes.com as I have been doing for the past year but my credit card appears to be being charged but the minutes won't add to the card.  I have tried three times and have three pending charges on my credit card for $40 each.  I used to be able to call the access number on the card (877-879-1867) and get to a customer service representative but that doesn't work anymore.  I called AT&T and have been told that it appears that there is no longer any live support for AT&T's virtual prepaid minutes phone card and that the only way to get support is to post on the Community Forum.  AT&T also gave me a new phone number (800-364-9292) for AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card but it appears to be completely automated.  Please let me know what I can do.  I need to add more minutes to my client's card as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mike Petris

Message 1 of 21
Administrator

Re: Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Hello @crmymp1,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your prepaid account. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2zE2bRx) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 21
Contributor

I have tried and tried unsuccessfully to speak with an operator in reference to problems I am experiencing on reloading minutes to my prepaid virtual card.  Is there not any support with this?  I never received verification that my card had been reloaded with minutes; I am overseas and need my phone to communicate with my family.  I tried and tried last night 1/22/19 reloading my card; it never went through and a hold was put on my bank card which I need desperately to use while overseas.  Please help!!!  

Message 3 of 21
Contributor

I can't recharge minutes on my prepaid AT&T card through the virtualprepaid minutes.com website.  It gets all the way to the point of the payment, but after putting in my credit card information, it comes up with an error message that the card can't go through.  I checked with the bank/credit card company, and they said they see the charge come through, and a minute later it is withdrawn.  It's a credit card NOT a debit card I am using.  Help! the 25% more minutes sale goes off tonite, and I want to recharge my card like I have done many, many times before. I have called numerous ATT customer service numbers, but it appears to be totally automated, and I can't get a resolution to my problem.

Message 4 of 21
Tutor

The operator says my card is in use when I try to use it. When I call customer service the taped voice says we see your problem try again in 15 minutes, that was 45 minutes ago. Is there some way to actually speak to someone at AT&T?

Message 5 of 21
Contributor

When I try to use my card they say it is being checked into try again in 15 minutes and this is two days later and I still can't use it I need to be able to use my card that's why I have it

Message 6 of 21
Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS, PLEASE HELP.

I have the same problem.

After entering my card number a recorded voice says "your card currently is in use". And hangs up.

This has been going on for 24 hours.

Tried to make an inquiry. Though filled out all the required information, the mail did not go thru.

PLEASE HELP.

02 Jun 2019, 2:32 pm ET

Message 7 of 21
Administrator

Hello @golconda,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We're happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2WducbW

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Name on Account:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 21
Administrator

Hello @Noproblemme03,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/314iOCS

Your full Name:

Name on Account:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Message 9 of 21
Administrator

Hello @roanokerapids,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/311zpHv

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Wireless #:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Message 10 of 21
Tutor

When I attempt to use my prepaid card that I’ve had for years, a voice tells me my card is in use. When call customer a voice tells me she’s found the problem please try again in 15 minutes. That was two days ago and nothing has changed. I’m not optimistic.
Message 11 of 21
Administrator

Hello- May we get your prepaid number and your full name?

Message 12 of 21
Tutor

I just checked it and it seems to be working now. Thank you
Message 13 of 21
Contributor

Me too. There are 7 pending transactions on my credit card and no minutes were added. That there is no virtualprepaid minutes support is ridiculous, so I will no longer be using this prepaid service!

Message 14 of 21
Contributor

I purchased a card and it did not work, I kept getting an error that said the phone number is not valid.  It was valid.  I used my friend's card and was able to call it without any issues.  How can I get a refund since I was not able to use the card?  

Message 15 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support