Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Contributor

Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

I have recently tried to load minutes to my clients AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card online at virtualprepaidminutes.com as I have been doing for the past year but my credit card appears to be being charged but the minutes won't add to the card.  I have tried three times and have three pending charges on my credit card for $40 each.  I used to be able to call the access number on the card (877-879-1867) and get to a customer service representative but that doesn't work anymore.  I called AT&T and have been told that it appears that there is no longer any live support for AT&T's virtual prepaid minutes phone card and that the only way to get support is to post on the Community Forum.  AT&T also gave me a new phone number (800-364-9292) for AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card but it appears to be completely automated.  Please let me know what I can do.  I need to add more minutes to my client's card as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mike Petris

Message 1 of 16
Administrator

Re: Virtual Prepaid Minutes problems

Hello @seansmith,

Our sincerest apologies for the issues you are having with the prepaid minutes. May you please send us a private message by clicking here and provide us with the information below?

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support