Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unathorized hard credit pull

Contributor

Unathorized hard credit pull

I recently called AT&T and got a quote about some services I had made no commitment to any services. I asked the rep specifically that I didn’t want anything done that would impact my credit score because I’ve been building it up to purchase a home for the past 6 months.  He reassured me my credit score wouldn’t be pulled or impacted. I never authorized anything, yet 30 mins after my conversation with the representative all my credit sites alerted me to having a hard credit score pulled by AT&T and my score dropped more than 30 points!!! I was able to get a hold of the rep and I actually felt bad because he was so apologetic and said he never has seen a credit pulled without a SSN provided. All I gave was my name & address. So please reverse this hard credit pull. Please provide the #’s to a manager or the legal department as well. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Unathorized hard credit pull

Hello @S_ssony13,

We take the privacy of personal information very seriously. Please send us a private message by clicking here so we can assist you with your issue.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support