Explore & discover

Helpful Links

SBCglobal email change title

Contributor

SBCglobal email change title

I have an old SBCglobal.net email address  and I pay $15 a month for customer services and cant get any,  the number was changed and I can not get a good number..i need HELP.  to change the title on my account to my name and the business name removed

I'm asked for an account number I do not have on any more

I pay for support and cant get any,  the number on my credit card does not get the job done and every other number I have been given does not get me there.  PLEASE have a supervisor contact me 

I have called in about 6 time and switched around, disconnected and given the wrong numbers

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: SBCglobal email change title

please respond to my discontent, change email title and need a good support number for which I am paying for

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

please contact me re email address title

Message 3 of 4
Administrator

Hello @NotHappy101101,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support