Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Problem loading additional minutes to AT&T PrePaid Virtual Prepaid Minutes Card

Contributor

Problem loading additional minutes to AT&T PrePaid Virtual Prepaid Minutes Card

I have been attempting to load funds for additional minutes onto our card all day today. I have used 2 different credit cards now (now bank debit or pre-paid cards) and every time it goes thru the entire process and then indicates that there is a problem and list a few options for why...this is the reason I attempted with a second card.  I just checked my credit card accounts online and one shows 5 charges for $43.30 and the second one shows one charge for $43.30, but still no additional minutes have been loaded.  I desperately need these minutes loaded asap and can not find a contact number to speak to a human to address this issue and attempt to get some resolution and know that I am not going to be charged 6 charges of $43.30 total.  Can anyone help and soon?  Much appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Problem loading additional minutes to AT&T PrePaid Virtual Prepaid Minutes Card

Hello @jesikad,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your prepaid account. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2Y3Hn1k) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Account Details:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support