Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New AT&T VPN Order Types - AT&T Business Center

Highlighted
Community Support

New AT&T VPN Order Types - AT&T Business Center

Twitter - ATT VPN Transport Order Types (003).jpg

Do more on AT&T Business Center with the latest updates to AT&T Virtual Private Network (VPN). With the new support for AT&T VPN Transport Domestic 10G circuits, you can make near real-time changes to additional order types, like Change IP Data, Add/Delete VLANs, Change Class of Service (CoS) Profile, and more.

To learn more about all the new AT&T VPN Transport Order Types and what they can do for your company click here.

AT&T Business Center is your 24/7 online resource to manage all your AT&T VPN Transport Domestic and Global network needs.

To determine if an AT&T VPN Transport Ethernet circuit is Port or VLAN Based, contact your account team. For all other questions, click on Chat Available on the right side of the Business Center page or call Business Center Customer Care at 844.288.3249 (844.ATT.eBIZ) for real-time assistance during business hours of 8 AM – 6 PM Eastern, Monday-Friday.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTBusinessCare
‎08-08-2019 11:32 AM

Re: New AT&T VPN Order Types - AT&T Business Center

Have additional questions or need assistance with your account.  Post using the "Ask a question" link and get device or account support from other business users and the Business Forum staff.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support