Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Have problems when creating global login account

Contributor

Have problems when creating global login account

I got the pin code to create the global login account, however, when I went to the next step to create username and passwords, I always got the error " An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.", I tried different user id and passwords, no one works to go to next step. Can you help me?

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Have problems when creating global login account

One thing to clarify is that I am a former employee,  I want to create the global login account so that I can retrieve the w-2 tax forms.

Message 2 of 5
Administrator

Re: Re: Have problems when creating global login account

Hello @xianghang,

Thank you for posting on the Business Forum.  Please view the below thread for further details on how get access to view the W-2.

http://go.att.com/56a7c44e

Thank you,

Nancy

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Re: Re: Have problems when creating global login account

Actually, I indeed followed the instructions, however, I was stuck at step 4 Create a UserID and Password.

I kept getting error messages: An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.

Message 4 of 5
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Have problems when creating global login account

Hello @xianghang,

Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://go.att.com/e567e316

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         ATTUID:

and we will have someone follow up with you.

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support