Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Activate Your Business Center Account

Employee

Activate Your Business Center Account

Note: If you’re being migrated to Business Center from BusinessDirect, you’ll receive a notification in BusinessDirect letting you know when your migration will take place. 

Before you begin activating your Business Center account, locate the email you received with your Business Center activation link.

To activate Business Center

1. In your welcome to Business Center email, click Activate now.

Note: If you can’t find your activation email, contact your AT&T representative.

1. On the Complete activation page:
    • Enter your contact information, and then click Continue.
    • Enter the required information, and then click Continue.
    • Accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Complete activation.

For more information, see the Registration & login section on the Business Center Help page.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 7
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by RCastle
‎11-02-2017 6:12 AM

Re: Activate Your Business Center Account

Have additional questions or need assistance with your account.  Post using the "Ask a question" link and get device or account support from other business users and the Business Forum staff.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Hi,

I received an e-mail on Oct 26th informing me that my access to AT&T BusinessDirect was moving to Business Center. It said:

On October 31, 2017, you will receive an email from Business Center asking you to activate your account. You will use your current email address and new password to set up your account and complete the activation process.

On Oct 31st I received another e-mail:

Welcome to AT&T Business Center! Your account is ready for use. Business Center will serve as the single online source to manage all your existing accounts in one place. Start by logging into BusinessDirect. At the “Complete Activation” screen, you will use your current email address and new password to set up your Business Center account and complete the activation process. 

I was out of the office last week so today was the first time I logged into BusinessDirect after the migration day. But I don't see any "Complete Activation" screen to complete the migration process.

Is there anything I can do to "force" this activation screen?

Message 3 of 7
Community Support

Hello @CGGGRIFOLS,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the error you are receiving. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name on Account:

Contact #:

Roberto

Community Manager

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Are you a business account manager

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Yes.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

What is this subscription
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support