Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Whistleblower1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 1:30 AM

Whistle blowing s**ist manager

I recently heard an AT&T manager call my wife an “INCOMPETENT B****”. She fears reporting it because of possible retaliation.

Ive contacted my press fried and they will run story locally and will be sure it pings nationally. Thousands of pink hats in front of AT&T stores will probably be unwelcome.

i want a corporate number.

Probably even more unwelcome given CEO Stevens possible complicity in racist accusations.

i want a corporate contact NOW

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

The behavior you're describing is unacceptable and inconsistent with our long-standing commitment to diversity. I would encourage you or your wife to call the AT&T Compliance Hotline at 888-871-2622. It's completely anonymous.

However, if you're willing to provide your contact information via Private Message, we'd like to reach out for more details so we can investigate. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Truce. Thank you for your response.

I don’t yet know whom to trust so I need to stay anonymous until I can connect with someone there.

I will follow up with one of the two numbers provided.

Please know I mean no harm to AT&T – I needed to get some ones attention which is why I went to your business forum. I’ll take it down – I appreciate, again, your reply.

I have never worked for AT&T but generations of my wife’s family were dedicated employees over decades and my wife has long worked for AT&T. Over the last 10 years I have had to take periods of time off from my job for health reasons –. As I convalesced, when my wife worked from home to accommodate the times in other nations world wide and would take conference calls and when she had team meetings it was a well oiled machine with my wife and everyone else contributing with no one calling anyone names or so berating them - not in a way to help them get better but in a way that is, if you listen to this person one on one, bullying.

You have a long time employee whom I have seen put in 8, 10, 12 hour days to get the job done. Great evaluation reviews.

Then a change in management has resulted in a happy and loyal employee to a stressed out mess. It is flu season across America and my wife was getting sick because the doctors had misdiagnosed me over the years and I have had a slowly progressing disease for which I have started to undergo daily infusion therapy along with other treatments. Getting well requires me to get worse first – think chemo. So she has been caring for me as well. She finally broke down into a hysterical meltdown such that I have ever seen her do. This, of course is impacting my recovery. I insisted, as a spouse, she take off a day before she had a heart attack.

She is a kind, respectful, and responsible employee who once loved working for AT&T – which she suddenly feels is killing her – and it might be. Just to give you an idea – if she is having a conference with him from home, MY stomach tightens up.

I’ll share details and evidence with you. My ONLY request is that he no longer be her manager – I would prefer he never have contact again but I don’t want to hurt anyone. Maybe this person just needs some help and training with interpersonal skills in management so he has more tools than the bully card.

Sincerely,

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for providing further details. We would like to investigate further, can you please share your contact information so we can reach out?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi,

How can I reach out to an email address where I can share some information about a wrong behavior at one of the offices, from a manager who probably not following AT&T code of ethics?

Thank you,

Diana

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello DianaSharon

Thank you for your recent posting. I am sorry for your experience. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number  in the #7982611 in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:
Email:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello DianaSharon

Thank you for your recent posting. I am sorry for your experience. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number  in the #7982611 in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:
Email:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?