Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Version 8.1.2 Beta 1 Available

Employee

Version 8.1.2 Beta 1 Available

by obrion » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 pm

A BETA release of Version 8.1.2 of the AT&T Global Network Client is now available. This beta release includes the following fixes:

• Fixed performance issue seen when uploading files over the local network on Windows Vista/7
  • Fixed issue where overriding the firewall state with the UI on Windows Vista/7 was not persisting across boots
  • Ensure upgrade will complete with Windows Firewall disabled
  • Fixed issue that was preventing the VPN from working on Windows Vista/7 when another product installed an intermediate driver( ie Cisco IPSec client, VirtualBox, etc.)
  • Fixed crash that was occuring when PC is shutdown while IPSec VPN connected after a re-key has occurred and no VPN traffic is being passed through the VPN tunnel
If you would like to test this beta release to ensure it fixes one of the items listed, we would like to hear your feedback. Please post your test results to this forum. We plan to make this release generally available shortly, so we will not be creating a separate beta forum for this release.

Following are download locations for the beta release:

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Version 8.1.2 Beta 1 Available

by jfgarciamex » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 am

Hi,

Firewall status looks like it is fixed... Thanks!
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support