Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
NancyKnows's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

547 Messages

Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 7:19 PM

Version 8.0.3 Available

by obrion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Version 8.0.3 of the AT&T Global Network Client is now available. This release includes the enhancements and fixes detailed below.

The AT&T Global Network Client comes in three different editions. Each of the editions comes with the same core client that automaticallly connects over any network connection. Separate editions are provided for tailored installs with/without the managed VPN and with/without LaptopConnect cellular device drivers. Most users get the LaptopConnect Edition.

Click here to go to the download page.

AT&T Global Network Client Version 8.0.3

• Displayed the wireless number in additional locations in the client
  • Added support for RSA SoftID Version 4
  • Once connected cellular phone number should be listed when clicking on the cellular icon under the disconnect button
  • Do not show an error for the access point database being too old for cellular connections
  • Ensure the client can be restored using the desktop icon when minimized to the system tray
  • Added support for additional cellular devices
  • Fix various issues when connecting with different cellular providers on the same computer
  • Fixed routing problem with local subnet feature when used with dual access VPN connections
  • Add setting to allow user to disable cellular autoconnect support so CDMA devices work
  • Reduce frequency of "sorting access points" for cellular only connections
  • Fix FTP code in software updates service so it does not make unnecessary connections when retrieving files
  • Do not re-download the same AP update if the user does back-to-back manual updates
  • Don't show dial records in browser if dial is hidden
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Employee

• 

547 Messages

13 years ago

by botch » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I need to find a back level version that will work on Windows 7 because I can't get 8.2.0.3003 to work. This is very frustrating, I can't seem to get any help with this.

Employee

• 

547 Messages

13 years ago

by obrion » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

All the old versions are still available on the ftp server:

ftp://ftp.attglobal.net/pub/client/win32

Robert
Not finding what you're looking for?