Helpful Links

Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the VPN Client feature has been installed

Highlighted
Contributor

Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the VPN Client feature has been installed

Hi, I just installed ATTGNC v9.3.2 to be able to connect using VPN Client ID, however I am getting the error message "Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the VPN Client feature has been installed" I can attach the support log for further details.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the VPN Client feature has been installed

Hello, I have sent you a priivate message with instructions on where to send the logs.

Thank you.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the VPN Client feature has been installed

Hi, I am having the same problem.  Just installed 9.3.2 and getting the error:

"Please verify that your network adapter is enabled and the vpn client feature has been installed" error.  

I am attaching support log and device manager screenshot.
Message 3 of 4
Employee

Hi.

The support log and device manager screenshot are not attached.   I will send you a private message on where you can email this information.

Thank you.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support