Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
jjs1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 5:02 PM

Network Client 9.0.2.3001 will not connect

Just downloaded Network Client Managed VPN 9.02.3001for Win7 and it worked fine connected to compant intranet.  Disconnected, then went to reconnect later and the CONNECT button is greyed out.  Configed properly I thought, but will not give me the option of connecting.

Ran repair on the file from Control Panel tried again and it gave me the chance to select my WiFi connection or Existing.  Connected via WiFi same as before and it worked.  Clicked Disconnect and the connect button is greyed out again.

I mean this is a workaround, albeit a convoluted one.  Is there something that I am missing in having this work properly?

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

11 years ago

Can you please recreate the grayed out button issue, generate a support zip file, and attach to this post please.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

11 years ago

Ticket 161513249 is tracking this issue.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello Team,

Connect button is not visible in AT&T global client VPN.

Kindly suggest me for the same.

I am using windows 7 desktop system.

Software version - 9.8.2

Please help.

You can reply on mail.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Hello,

If the connect button is grayed out then usually that means the AT&T Global Network Client is not detecting an internet connection present.    Please upload the support logs so we can investigate further.    Open the AT&T Global Network Client, click on Help and Create Support Log.   Select Upload, fill out the form and submit.

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

hey guys new guy here same issue. I have internet connection but its grayed out. I have reinstall application and it works fine now. But moving forward would like to know even if the network is present why is connect grayed out and application is frozen. I have to go to task manager to kill task and try again. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Usually when we see a connect button grayed out it means there is something local blocking
the internet probes.    We have resolved some of these by modifying the security software on the machine.

In this case, where the application was freezing and a reinstall resolved the issue.   This sounds more like a bad installation or a corrupt file.

Have you been able to recreate this issue?   If so, Please send us the support logs so we can investigate further.  Open the AT&T Global Network Client, click on Help and Create Support Log.

Select Upload, fill out the form and submit.  You can use "forum" for ticket number.

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

hi what modifications have you done on the pc? modifying the security software on the machine.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

It depends on what security software and how it is set up. 
A rule may need to be edited or in another case McAfee Endpoint's exploit protection needed to be disabled.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

my company does not use any mcafee products

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

In your case, a reinstall fixed the issue so this points more toward a corrupt install/client not the security software.   

Do you have another machine experiencing the problem or can you recreate the issue and provide the support logs?

Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?