Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Internet connection speed drops when I connect with AT&T Global Network client

Contributor

Internet connection speed drops when I connect with AT&T Global Network client

Internet connection speed drops when I connect with AT&T Global Network.

I am getting 30 Mbps noramly,If I connect with AT&T Global Network it drops to 1Mbps.

Message 1 of 6
Administrator

Re: Internet connection speed drops when I connect with AT&T Global Network client

Hello @deepak1982,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We're sorry about your issues with you're billing, but we will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Account Name:

Account Details:

Business or Residential:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Administrator

Re: Internet connection speed drops when I connect with AT&T Global Network client

Hello @deepak1982,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We're sorry about your issues with you're internet connection dropping, but we will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Account Name:

Account Details:

Business or Residential:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Hi,

I am working for parker *****,I am currenlty connecting from india

my Id:*****

Account:*****

emailId:*****

ParkerId:[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Professor

You should remove the personal information from this PUBLIC forum and provide the info in a Private Message, as requested.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by davemize
‎09-03-2019 12:06 PM

Hello deepak1982,

Thank you for your post and participation within the Business Community. Please utilize the following support numbers for assistance. Additionally you can utilize the link below.

AVTS/ANIRA/GCS/RAS or AT&T TSS T1.5
800-727-2222 option 3, then 3
enter pin 83145
800-2255-4288 option 1, then 5
and request to speak to a Manager

For links to AGNC Admin and User guides see www https://soc.att.com/2zNIh7a

Thank you

Katy V.

Social Media Manager

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support