Independent contractor opportunity

Contributor

Independent contractor opportunity

My name is Carlos I would like to
Offer my tree trimming and removal service in the northeast Ohio Region And would Like to be directed to the right person so I can summit a proposal my # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Independent contractor opportunity

Hi @Cmelendez,

This is a forum for customers to help other customers with their AT&T products and services.

If you would like to inquire about AT&T jobs and opportunities, you would want to visit www.att.jobs. I'm not aware of how the process would go for an independent worker or if they even hire like that for that kind of work.

Also, I would remove your phone number from the post as well.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support