Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Cmelendez's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 12:13 PM

Independent contractor opportunity

My name is Carlos I would like to
Offer my tree trimming and removal service in the northeast Ohio Region And would Like to be directed to the right person so I can summit a proposal my # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Professor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi @Cmelendez,

This is a forum for customers to help other customers with their AT&T products and services.

If you would like to inquire about AT&T jobs and opportunities, you would want to visit www.att.jobs. I'm not aware of how the process would go for an independent worker or if they even hire like that for that kind of work.

Also, I would remove your phone number from the post as well.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Justin,

What do I have to do to become an approved vendor for Uverse sales in the RTP, NC area.  I have been registered as an AT&T dealer with another vendor however,  I want to build my own sales team in this market.  This area is GREEN with business.

GW

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

How do I get a contract with AT&T during Ariel work

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

hello

i'm looking for the opportunity to work as a subcontractor for AT&T

right now I'm working with a different provider and i'm looking to move forward 

i do MDU fiber and coax cable my crew and I have more than 10 years working running and installing

residential and commercial we traveling anywhere no problem

i got all my documentation 

please just need somebody to put me in the right direction 

this is my email  ***@gmail.com 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @ArtComm

Thank you for your message and interest.  You can find more information on how to partner with att here:  https://soc.att.com/2NgdtjJ

Best of luck.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

how can i register to be a Electrical contractor with at&t

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @davesh,

Thank you for your interest in partnering with us! If you're interested in being an electrical contractor, please go to our Suppliers page by clicking here.

Have a beautiful day!!

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hey! I was wondering how can I become a contractor for AT&T to install their DirecTV services? I have my own company and 5 guys

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @AlexM1,

Thank you for your interest!! If you would like to partner with us, please click here for more details.

Melissa

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello I have been a contracter for direct sales for 13 years with another partner and would like to start selling AT&T could you please help

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @Manmy

Hello and thank you for your interest! For more information about partnerships with AT&T, please visit http://sm.att.com/7e0c382f and from there, Prospective Suppliers can fill out the online registration form.
Have a great day and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?