Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I keep getting a password error even though it is via MOBILE PASS

Contributor

I keep getting a password error even though it is via MOBILE PASS

I have this problem for months now.

I am trying to connect to my companies VPN with credential provided by Mobile Pass. I have been trying to contact them several times but none of their responses help. With the account & user id I have I keep getting an error that my password is not correct. But my Mobile Pass account is linked to my email address, which is also linked to the rest.

Additionally, when I contacted AT&T support by phone they told me that there is no account known by them that was provided to me by my company. However, MOBILE PASS literally just emailed me that account name that AT&T told me did not exist. 

I am sick and tired of waiting somebody that can help me, as nobody apparently can.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: I keep getting a password error even though it is via MOBILE PASS

Hello,

Can you please send me a private message with the account and user id that you use connect VPN?

Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: I keep getting a password error even though it is via MOBILE PASS

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support