Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
mr_mac's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 27th, 2018 2:56 PM

High CPU Time

I have the AT&T Global Network Client 9.8.1 with Windows 10 on a Lenovo T470 laptop.  When I use the Network client I see a significant performance degradation across all applications on the laptop.  Taskmgr is slow to start when running the client, but is showing me that Netclient.exe is the highest user of the CPU,  15-20%.  Are there any settings I can change?

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Please upload the support logs so we can investigate further.     Open the AT&T Global Network Client, select Help and Create Support Log.

Select Upload, fill out the form and submit.   Please use 'forum" for ticket number.

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

logs have been uploaded

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am experiencing the same issue on a T470s with 35% CPU usage when the application is not running.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Any update? We are having the same issue on Lenovo X280.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @chibiricky,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/30T9F07) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?