Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Error 1920. Service agnwifi failed to start

Employee

Error 1920. Service agnwifi failed to start

by anthony.albinda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 am

I got the error message when I try to uninstall the Global network client in one of my user's machine.

Error message read as "Error 1920. Service agnwifi (agnwifi) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services."

I checked in the list of available services, this is not available.

See attached screenshot.

hope someone can advise and help me on this issue.
Thanks.

Attachments

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
javier salas GNC.JPG
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Error 1920. Service agnwifi failed to start

by JaySol24 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Saw this post, it's older and I am not an IT expert, but this error plagued one or two of my machines this past summer. Thought it was connected with the radio. Worked around by downgrading the AT&T client. That radio, an older pc card model, broke after that - unconnected ! - and I have not upgraded to the newer AT&T client either, so the problem has not resurfaced. "Too fancy" is often the culprit, likely.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support