Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
devangini's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 8:46 AM

Connect button is disabled

Hi,

The Connect button in AT&T global network client is disabled and "no ethernet connection" is the message given as description. In the beginning, it gets enable for a second and then it gets disabled. If I click on the "Connect" button in the meantime when it is enable I am getting the following error: "

The connection sequence has completed without establishing a connection. One or more errors have occured.

This error may have occurred because your hotspot directory has not been updated since 2017/03/15. Please update the hotspot directory as soon as possible."

I am using version 9.7.4

Scholar

• 

251 Messages

6 years ago

Hello, I will send you a private message to obtain support logs.

Thank You

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

hi  Team,

I Just downloaded the 9.8.3 version. Worked for a week. But now the Connect button is disabled .. and if you try to search the view or help option it get stuck and I had to remove process in order to get it closed.

Please fix it asap.. and let me know the resolution fr the time being.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Please send us the support logs so we can investigate further.  Open the AT&T Global Network Client, click on Help and Create Support Log.

Select Upload, fill out the form and submit.  You can use "connect disabled" for ticket number.

What security software are you running?   Can you try disabling it and see if the connect button stays green?

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Dbear11,

I'm using the Windows Defender. However I don't have the privileges to disable the Security settings.

Please let me know if I need to add any exclusions so that the Defender doesn't attack any NetClient runtime files.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Please review Appendix C: Third-Party Firewall Support on page 135 of the Admin guide.

https://www.corp.att.com/agnc/windows/documentation/adminguide.pdf

Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?