Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
GadRev's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 17th, 2019 3:52 AM

AT&T Glocal Network Client v9.9.1.222 Not Saving Passwords

When I go to log in, it asks for the Account, User ID and Password, but no checkbox to save the password like before.

How do I turn this on?

Thanks

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have the exact same problem,  I was forced to upgrade to 9.9.1.222 because on 9.9.0  I could not change my password which was about to expire.  I spent an hour looking into this and to no avail.  I did find this in the release notes https://www.corp.att.com/agnc/windows/

• Bug fix for “do not allow save password” which allows Administrators to prevent users from saving passwords

So how to save my password?  I did not have an administrator set this option on my AT&T Global Network Client.  I'd even  be happy if someone showed me a Windows Registry setting to change.  I really need this feature.  Thanks James

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I cannot believe that in this day and age a company like ATT still cannot manage to put out a client without bugs like this.

Saving your password has been available for many years.

It has been months since this was posted -- has anyone found a way to save your password  ?

Very annoying not to be able to save it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Four months later and no one from AT&T has responded. Is there some other way to raise the issue?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @jdpickle,

We are happy to help! Please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Business Name:

Reason for needing assistance:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Still broken in AT&T Net client Version 10.0.0 that came out July 15, 2019.  There is no way to save the password.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @strouja,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. Our apologies for the issues you are having. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Account Details:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I've never had a good response from so-called "Social Media Managers".  They post a standard response as if they are going to follow through for help on a request and you never hear anything from them.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @ssalava,

We greatly apologize for any frustrations.  We try to help in the best way we can.  Did you still need help with anything?  We are more than happy to engage our Tech Team if you do need help.  Currently, if it is in regards to the "Save password" option.  This has been disabled to not save the password for security reasons.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Well there's an answer at least. Could have just been straight forward about the security reason in the first place.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @okcomputerid,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Business Community. We’re happy to help you. Customers experiencing connectivity or password related issues can engage via Business Direct or 800-727-2222 option 3 then 1. More information below:

AVTS/ANIRA/GCS/RAS or AT&T TSS T1.5
800-727-2222 option 3, then 3
enter pin 83145
800-2255-4288 option 1, then 5
and request to speak to a Manager

For links to AGNC Admin and User guides see https://soc.att.com/33xK6mp

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks Chris -- as @okcomputerid commented, at least we got an answer.

And then 15 minutes later, Laura G responded with a typical copy/pasted script without even reading the thread. 

Not finding what you're looking for?