Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Sonas_PT's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2017 11:16 PM

AT&T Global Network Client for Mac 1.7.4 error on install

Hello

I have downloaded and tried installing the AGNC 5 times now on my new mac. Each time the installation makes it to "Validating Packages"  then fails. I see "The Installation Failed. The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." 

Can you please help me with this? I'm trying to install your latest version (I have Mac OS High Sierra)

Thanks

Daniel

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone that can give me a tip on how to solve this? 

I tried other VPN clients and all installed with no issues, this is happening only on the AGNC installation.

Thanks

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I believe the issue is due to me being still a "noob" on mac and I just drag and drop the old version on the trash....

How can I get the unistaller app?

Thanks

Scholar

• 

251 Messages

6 years ago

Hello, did you have an older version than the 1.7.4 installed first?  Or is it just 1.7.4 you moved to the trash?

1) Determine what version of the Mac client was previously installed  - you may still have the installer around, agnc_mac.pkg file.

2) Obtain the same version agnc_mac.pkg file and install it on another Mac.  You can obtain again from if 1.7.4 http://www.corp.att.com/agnc/mac/

3) Create directory \Applications\AT&T Global Network Client if it doesn't exist on the Mac that is messed up.

4) Send the \Applications\AT&T Global Network Client\AT&T Global Network Client Uninstaller.app file from the good Mac to the bad and place it in the correct directory

5) Run the uninstaller app

6) Install 1.7.4 again

Thank You

Not finding what you're looking for?