Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AGNC Mac 10.10 Uninstall Error

Highlighted
Contributor

AGNC Mac 10.10 Uninstall Error

Hi,

I recently incorrectly uninstalled AGNC by dragging it into the trash, unaware that this was the incorrect way to uninstall this application.

I am now unable to install the program and receive the attached error during the installation process.

Any help is appreciated.

error.jpg
Message 1 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-26-2015 1:25 AM

Re: AGNC Mac 10.10 Uninstall Error

If you have not emptied the trash yet, you can drag the file back to the desktop and use the uninstaller.app to uninstall.

If the trash has been emptied you can try the following steps:

1) Determine what version of the Mac client was previously installed, ideally user still has the installer around, agnc_mac.pkg file.

2) Obtain the same version agnc_mac.pkg file and install it on another Mac.

3) Create directory \Applications\AT&T Global Network Client if it doesn't exist on the Mac that is messed up.

4) Send the \Applications\AT&T Global Network Client\AT&T Global Network Client Uninstaller.app file from the good Mac to the bad and place it in the correct directory

5) Run the uninstaller app

Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: AGNC Mac 10.10 Uninstall Error

Hi,

I did the same mistake and Now I am not able to install the software again.

The previous version which I might have installed was 1.6.x but now I am trying to install 1.7

It stats in logs that contact software manufacturer for assistance.

Could you please let me know how to install AGNC again on Mac

I am using version 10.10.x

It's Urgent.

Please respond 

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 7.09.01 PM.jpg
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support