AGNC Client routing Internet traffic through itself

Contributor

AGNC Client routing Internet traffic through itself

We have approximately 100 MRAS Cclients but ones internet conncetion drops to almost nothing while connected AGNC. Discovered it's routing internet traffic through his VPN instead of locally. How can we prevent that?

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: AGNC Client routing Internet traffic through itself

Please upload the support logs so we can investigate further.   Open the AT&T Global NetworkClient, click on Help and Create Support Log.   Select Upload and fill out the form.  Please let us know once the logs have been uploaded.

Thank you.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

They have been uploaded. I didn't have a ticket number so I entered "Forum - No Ticket" and it allowed me to upload. I have them if you need them attached, or sent in some other fashion.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

I reviewed the logs and this account is not setup for Dual Access.  It is set up
for single access where all traffic goes down the VPN tunnel except
resources on your directly connected subnet.

If you do not want internet traffic routing through the VPN, please contact your Account Manager to discuss your options.

Thank you.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support