iPhone Rings Once But No One Calling?

iPhone Rings Once But No One Calling?

I installed a M-Cell a few weeks ago. Now, maybe once or twice a day, my iPhone rings once, but no-one is actually calling or texting. When I go to call records on the phone, there is no recent in-bound call shown.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance.

W.

Message 1 of 4 (5,346 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: iPhone Rings Once But No One Calling?

Hmm...

Are you sure it's not a notification for something other than a call or text? Perhaps there is another application that is generating that notification. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (5,219 Views)

No, I don't think so. It's the ring tone associated with calls only. It's simiar to the single ring people use to get with land line phones.

I will try turning off all the apps and see what happens.

Thanks for the note.

W.

Message 3 of 4 (5,213 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author flyingsaucercaptain
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Issue solved. Reset iPhone. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (5,166 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.