What is happening with 3G?
vink02's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 27th, 2016 3:15 PM

iPhone 7 not connecting to MicroCell

I switched from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 a few days back and the new phone does not connect to MicroCell anymore. My phone number is still the same. It has iOS 10.1. We have other iPhones at home and they are able to connect just fine (iphone 6 and iPhone 6s).

I tried all the options mentioned in the other threads like.. power recycling both phone and the microcell, deactivating and reactivating microcell, removing my phone number from the approved user list and readding it, disabling LTE, switch to and from airplane mode. None of them resolved the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a very poor reception without the tower.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

There appears to be issues with some iPhone 7 users. We activated an iPhone 7 last week on our MicroCell and it has been trouble free. Most of the time just turning off the phone, waiting a few minutes and turning it back on registers the MicroCell to the phone's cellular neighborhood. If your other phones work then it has something to do with the phone. PM CustomerCare (link in my sig) with your issue and give them as much info as you can. The more written complaints they get the faster they will prioritize it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks. Just sent a PM to customer care.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.