• Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 12, 2012 8:00:54 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Jun 12, 2012 at 8:01:43 AM

Thanks Otto!

5Green - here's a link with more info about the AT&T Microcell: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/3gmicrocell.jsp?fbid=ghxwbu69MiL

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

What is a Microcell?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 3, 2012 3:53:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by beckyww on Aug 12, 2013 at 2:48:18 PM

The AT&T 3G MicroCell is AT&T's version of a femtocell for VoIP calls. It is used when in-home cell phone coverage is poor or non-existent. The MicroCell uses your GPS coordinates and internet connection to connect to AT&T for cellular calls. The MicroCell is purchased through AT&T or authorized corporate stores and there is no addtional monthly charges unless you opt for unlimited coverage. Your usual monthly cell phone charges remain the same.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

The AT&T 3G MicroCell is AT&T's version of a femtocell for VoIP calls. It is used when in-home cell phone coverage is poor or non-existent. The MicroCell uses your GPS coordinates and internet connection to connect to AT&T for cellular calls. The MicroCell is purchased through AT&T or authorized corporate stores and there is no addtional monthly charges unless you opt for unlimited coverage. Your usual monthly cell phone charges remain the same.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

What is a Microcell?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (55,682 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 12, 2012 8:00:54 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Jun 12, 2012 at 8:01:43 AM

Thanks Otto!

5Green - here's a link with more info about the AT&T Microcell: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/3gmicrocell.jsp?fbid=ghxwbu69MiL

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thanks Otto!

--------------

Re: What is a Microcell?

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (55,234 Views)
Solution