For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
TNMom1's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, February 25th, 2018 2:35 AM

Unable to connect iPhone 7 to microcell

My husband’s iPhone 6 will connect to our microcell but my iPhone 7 will not connect

i have restarted both the microcell and my iPhone 7 several times. 

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

6 years ago

Smiley Indifferent

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Mine still works.  

I do have an ATT Samsung using Wifi calling and it works great.  Unlike the m-cell, I can use it wherever there is Wifi.   

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

6 years ago

Another not very helpful response from ATTCares.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Ok So I have turned WIFI Calling on. But I still drop calls and get broken reception. Also, when I clicked on link in your email this response below said you will know you are calling over WIFI when

For iPhone: The word “AT&T Wi-Fi” will appear next to the standard Wi-Fi icon in the status bar.

But I do not see this. Any suggestions?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I have tried your sugggestion to turn on WIFI calling but still experience dropped calls and poor reception.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Even after turning in the WIFI Calling, I still experience dropped calls and poor reception in my home.

How do I know My calls are going through WIFI? For iPhone: The word “AT&T Wi-Fi” will appear next to the standard Wi-Fi icon in the status bar.

However, I do not see this “AT&TWi-Fi” on my iphone 7 status bar.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Ok Thanks AGAIN! You are awesome!

I am traveling right now but when I return home I will try these suggestions and recheck my settings.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.