TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO V1.6

ACE - Master

TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO V1.6

[ Edited ]

The Tech Guide has been updated to v1.6 with the following changes:

Version 1.6, June 2014
1. Added the voip and speed test links (under VoIP basics)
2. Added the comment about multiple MicroCells at one location (under Requirements)
3. Changed the wording of priority setup to alternate setup
4. Added page numbers to the Title of Contents page

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Attachments

Message 1 of 5 (455 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO V1.6

Been out of town for the last week and just got back last night.  v 1.6 looks good and I'm glad to see you took my advice to add page numbers to the title of contents page!

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (403 Views)
ACE - Master

I always listen to your good advice. There's also another one of your suggestions as well Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5 (398 Views)
ACE - Professor

Oh yeah.....alternate instead of priority.  I remember now.

Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)
ACE - Master

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (392 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.