For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
pizzathehut's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 5th, 2014 9:05 PM

My ATT microcell been down since Aug. 18th no fix in sight for my area

I have an interesting issue with the microcell. ATT has not been much help. I have the cell connected to my network and my network device config is as correct as I know to make it. Activation fails, just sits with the singal bars light flashing.Started happening around Aug. 18th so called support and after week they mailed me a second box, still the same problem.  The funny thing about this is my first box worked in the same spot in my house over 3 years with NO Problems, then it went from green to red bars like ATT changed some configuration on their end to cause this. I even went to ATT store with my second box and they told me it's not my box but a known problem on their computer end with no fix date in sight. I live in rural area Called Val Verde, zip code 91384. ATT even closed their ticket on this case I found stating it's a known issue with no fix date in sight. My whole community is down for some strange reason. Any help appreciated.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

Send a pm to Customer Care stating your issue, what you have done to correct it, your account info, the best way for them to contact you and your location. I'm out of town so I will followup when I get back.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have had the same problem only the lights a green. They sent me a new microcell and the problem continues.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

You should send a message to Customer Care (link in my Sig) as suggested above. It could be a Service Area issue and the only way AT&T is going to be aware of it is if they start getting complaints with the same issue from the same area.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.