OttoPylot's profile
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

Monday, August 19th, 2013 6:08 PM

Closed

MicroCell Technical Guide

I've attached a 14-page guide on the technical, operational, and trouble-shooting aspects of the 3G AT&T MicroCell. This has taken a long time to put together. I've tried to make it as accurate as possible but technology sometimes changes faster than I can keep up with it, so I welcome any constructive criticisms and corrections (as long as they are verifiable). It is a living document so I will update and more information, real fixes, etc become available.

I'd like to thank Avedis53 for his review of the original guide. His suggestions and careful reading were, and are, greatly appreciated. Some of my original thoughts on what the MicroCell is and how it works have changed the further I got into the technical details so I apologize if I mislead anyone. Also a big thanks to the forum Admins here. Without their guidance and assistance, this wouldn't have been possible.

Otto

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for reading my Microcell Technical Guide.

Please make any replies to the other thread requesting comments here. Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.