Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 19, 2013
11:08:24 AM
View profile
MicroCell Technical Guide
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Apr 29, 2016 at 9:09:39 AM

I've attached a 14-page guide on the technical, operational, and trouble-shooting aspects of the 3G AT&T MicroCell. This has taken a long time to put together. I've tried to make it as accurate as possible but technology sometimes changes faster than I can keep up with it, so I welcome any constructive criticisms and corrections (as long as they are verifiable). It is a living document so I will update and more information, real fixes, etc become available.

I'd like to thank Avedis53 for his review of the original guide. His suggestions and careful reading were, and are, greatly appreciated. Some of my original thoughts on what the MicroCell is and how it works have changed the further I got into the technical details so I apologize if I mislead anyone. Also a big thanks to the forum Admins here. Without their guidance and assistance, this wouldn't have been possible.

Otto

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

I've attached a 14-page guide on the technical, operational, and trouble-shooting aspects of the 3G AT&T MicroCell. This has taken a long time to put together. I've tried to make it as accurate as possible but technology sometimes changes faster than I can keep up with it, so I welcome any constructive criticisms and corrections (as long as they are verifiable). It is a living document so I will update and more information, real fixes, etc become available.

I'd like to thank Avedis53 for his review of the original guide. His suggestions and careful reading were, and are, greatly appreciated. Some of my original thoughts on what the MicroCell is and how it works have changed the further I got into the technical details so I apologize if I mislead anyone. Also a big thanks to the forum Admins here. Without their guidance and assistance, this wouldn't have been possible.

Otto

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 19, 2013 12:51:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by beckyww on Sep 23, 2013 at 9:20:26 AM

Thank you for reading my Microcell Technical Guide.

Please make any replies to the other thread requesting comments here. Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

MicroCell Technical Guide

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 19, 2013 12:51:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by beckyww on Sep 23, 2013 at 9:20:26 AM

Re: MicroCell Technical Guide

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (10,569 Views)
Solution