For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
052202abbi's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2019 1:02 AM

Mcell

My M Cell has quite working. I pushed the reset button, unplugged both wires on the box and unplugged everything from the wall and still no M Cell.  Help !!! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

If your phones are Wifi calling compatible, turn it on.  The microcell has reached its end of life, no longer sold and will soon be obsolete.  Wifi calling is the replacement technology 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

5 years ago

@052202abbi - as @lizdance40 mentioned, the MicroCell reached its EOL at the end of 2017. AT&T no longer sells them and will continue with support (minimal) until AT&T begins to transition away from their 3G network at which time the MicroCell service will be shutdown. WiFi-C is what AT&T, and us recommend now if your phone is capable.

That being said, we need more information on which model of MicroCell you have, what the light pattern looks like, your ISP, and how you have it setup. Any power outages?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

MicroCell Device: 24374C-0008880898, 3G MicroCell air plane is flashing orange and bottom bars are flashing orange too.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

5 years ago

@052202abbi - not much help. Is it the white model (DPH-151 or 153) or the black model (DPH-154). The lights are in a different order. There is no "airplane" icon. Please be more specific. See my Tech Guide (link is in my sig line) for the light patterns and what they represent.

How do you have it setup, who is your ISP, and are you the original owner or did your purchase it second-hand? Did you have a power outage that corresponded to the MicroCell flashing?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.