Is the MicroCell Service Down?

Is the MicroCell Service Down?

Around mid-morning on November 1, my MicroCell went offline and has not been able to connect since. Everything else on my network is behaving normally and I've had no interruption in my Internet service. So, I was wondering if someone might know if there's a problem with the service in general? Perhaps something weather-related? If not, is there a way I can verify that my device is ironies not malfunctioning?

Thanks!

Charlie

Message 1 of 153 (11,354 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Is the MicroCell Service Down?

[ Edited ]

Wolfmansnake wrote:
FYI same problem now appearing in Raleigh/Durham area of NC. Jamileh can you help?
Michael Blankenship
919-906-0110
7127 Eliza Lane
Mebane, NC 27302

Do you have U-Verse? Apparently there is a major outage in the southern states and that may be affecting you. It's also not a good idea to post any personal information here. I can't remove your personal info so hopefully one of the mods will. For future reference, you can send personal information and any MicroCell problems by pm'ing ATTCustomerCare using the blue envelope in the upper right corner of this page.

Update: the U-Verse outage is affecting Louisiana, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, and Arkansas so far and may be spotty in other states. If you don't have U-Verse, then let us know what your setup is, the light pattern on the MicroCell, is this brand new or did it just fail after working for a while, etc.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 151 of 153 (942 Views)
Contributor

Sorry about personal info, my bad. Btw I don't have a blue envelope in upper right corner?! Anyway, I resolved the problem. Someone, don't think it was me but hey, could have been, switched Ethernet cable and I didn't have connection there and that was problem. Also seems cable was actually bad too! Never would have suspected the cable. Good reason not to jump to conclusions. My fault. Sorry AT&T !! I apologize!
Message 152 of 153 (933 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

If you don't have the blue envelope in the upper right corner it may be due to the limitations of Safari on the iPhone. I too have an iPhone but have never noticed the blue envelope missing because I use my desktop to post and never need to pm ATTCustomerCare.

No need to apologize. Sometimes it's the simplest solutions that we overlook. I should have mentioned to check the cable but I assumed you already had. At least  you're up and running and if you develop any other issues, you know where to come.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 153 of 153 (921 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.