Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is 3G Micro Cell is still free?

Contributor

Is 3G Micro Cell is still free?

We have been custormer with AT&T for a long time. Last year we moved into a new apartment complex and due to its location we experience horrible signal inside our house. Not just getting tire of stepping out side to make a call but what worst is that we have been missing a lot of phone calls from other people. I heard that AT&T gave out this unit one time in the past but are they still giving it to their loyal customers anymore?
Message 1 of 62
ACE - Expert

Re: Is 3G Micro Cell is still free?

What ever the reason is, Google, AT&T doesn't really matter at this point. The fact is that it needs to be done, and supported, by AT&T without having to resort to third party apps.

MicroCell Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 61 of 62
ACE - Professor

Re: Is 3G Micro Cell is still free?

Agreed.  I'd like to hear the nuts and bolts technical reason why the Android phones aren't included, not the vague "different versions of the Android OS" that we've been fed.  Haven't seen any articles on this of sufficient detail to explain the difficulty of incorporating WiFi-C into AT&T's network for Android yet.  If someone has a link to one, I'd like to read it.  If the other carriers are providing it, then it can't be that difficult.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 62 of 62
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support