Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I add phone to Microcell device?

Contributor

How do I add phone to Microcell device?

I put in my cell phone number [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] but did not add a second cell number that my husband uses. How do I add that number [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] Thanks.

Joan B

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Hillcity7
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How do I add phone to Microcell device?

The primary phone number is the phone number that is used to register and activate the MicroCell. It is the phone number associated with the account owner.

Any other AT&T phone number can be added to the Approved Users List which should appear below the primary phone number. Once you add the phone number, the phone may need to be turned off and then on so that it "registers" to the MicroCell.

Oh, and please don't post your phone numbers here for you own safety and security.

MicroCell Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

How do I get to the approved users list?
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Fluffluv - the owner of the MicroCell account has access to the Approved Users list which is available via their MicroCell Settings page.

MicroCell Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Thank you! Got it!
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support