For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
gozer61's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 6th, 2018 4:37 PM

Can I get useage information from my MicroCell?

Is there a way to generate a report or extract data from my AT&T MicroCell that tells me what phone numbers attempted to conntect to it?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

5 years ago

@gozer61 - No. The only phone numbers that can access your MicroCell are ones that you have allowed access to, and only then if they are within range of the MicroCell. It is very difficult to hack into a MicroCell remotely to gain access to your home network if that's what you're asking.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

that's not what i'm asking.

i want to know if i can somehow ask my microcell, that i own and possess in my own home, to give me a list of the phone numbers that tried to connect to it.  i want to know what unauthorized phone numbers tried to connect to my microcell.

i understand that i must whitelist the numbers i want to allow access and have done so.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

There is no such thing as access, other than what you have whitelisted.  

Other than logging in and being added, how else do you think a device could access to even attempt inclusion?

And the account doesn’t have record of past numbers either.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

5 years ago

@gozer61 - No. The only phone numbers that can use the MicroCell are AT&T numbers that are one, within physical range of the MicroCell and two, those that you have given permission to.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.