What is happening with 3G?
smokeykatz's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 1:09 PM

3G Microcell not working

I have tried to reset my microcell but the only light that will come on is the power light.  No blinking lights for anything else.  I rebooted the entire system.  Still no additional lights except the power light.

Any advice?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

6 years ago

@smokeykatz - We need more information. It sounds like the ac adapter is failing. Which model of MicroCell do you have? Did you experience a recent power outage. Please refer to my QuickTips (link is in my sig line) and then get back to us.

Keep in mind that sales of the MicroCell was discontinued at the end of the 2017 because the MicroCell has reached its EOL. AT&T will continue support for the time being but the service will be discontinued altogether sometime in the future.

What AT&T and us recommend is WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) if your phone is capable. You still need a post paid account to access WiFi-C on AT&T's network. If you phone is not capable, then your other options are a cellular booster (see my Booster Guide, link in my sig line), switch carriers, or possibly try Google Voice.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.