why won't images load

Highlighted

why won't images load

why don't images in a forwarded email won't load

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)
Community Manager

Re: why won't images load

Hello, carrportnv!

Are you still having trouble loading images?

We are going to need more information in order to help. Do you think you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to open an image? What browser are you using, and what version? Are the images embedded in the email or are they attachments? What email service are you using?

You can also send us a private message by clicking here, if you prefer. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

Here's another screen shot of an email, when forwarded from outlook.com or gmail, the images won't load.
Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)
Community Manager

Hey! So it doesn't look like the screenshot uploaded.

It may be better if you just send us a private message by clicking here so we can take a look. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen for a reply. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.