spam guard

Tutor

spam guard

How do you enable Spamguard in the new AT&T mail.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: spam guard

Hello there vegaspat!  Thanks for your post!  Check out our att.net Mail Tutorials!  Lots of great information there, but specifically to your question, scroll to the the bottom of that article, and under "Other Tutorials" there is a link that gives details on how to use SpamGuard including how to enable it!    Smiley Happy

Hope this is helpful!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: spam guard

This was NOT a solution.  Apparantely you didn't bother to read my response. I even included a screen shot.

This was in regard to the NEW mail which I do not like at all.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support