Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2013
4:10:26 AM
spam guard

How do you enable Spamguard in the new AT&T mail.

How do you enable Spamguard in the new AT&T mail.

spam guard

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 4:12:46 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello there vegaspat!  Thanks for your post!  Check out our att.net Mail Tutorials!  Lots of great information there, but specifically to your question, scroll to the the bottom of that article, and under "Other Tutorials" there is a link that gives details on how to use SpamGuard including how to enable it!    Smiley Happy

Hope this is helpful!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello there vegaspat!  Thanks for your post!  Check out our att.net Mail Tutorials!  Lots of great information there, but specifically to your question, scroll to the the bottom of that article, and under "Other Tutorials" there is a link that gives details on how to use SpamGuard including how to enable it!    Smiley Happy

Hope this is helpful!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: spam guard

2 of 3 (377 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 4:06:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

This was NOT a solution.  Apparantely you didn't bother to read my response. I even included a screen shot.

This was in regard to the NEW mail which I do not like at all.

This was NOT a solution.  Apparantely you didn't bother to read my response. I even included a screen shot.

This was in regard to the NEW mail which I do not like at all.

Re: spam guard

3 of 3 (354 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments