sierra wireless mobile hotspot elevate 4G how often do you need to change the battery?

Contributor

sierra wireless mobile hotspot elevate 4G how often do you need to change the battery?

I have an AT&TSierra Wireless Mobile Hot Spot Elevate 4G device for my internet service.  I can get on the internet, but the device says it is charging (when plugged in) but it only charges to 1%  sfter being plugged in all night.  Do I need a new battery?   If so, how do I get the back off the device?  How expensive are the batteries?   Any help ????

Message 1 of 2 (13,072 Views)
Community Manager

Re: sierra wireless mobile hotspot elevate 4G how often do you need to change the battery?

Hello, Suzie Neiderheide!

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're having battery issues with your device. How long have you had it? Our devices are covered by a one-year warranty that may cover your particular issue provided there is no water or physical damage.

If your device is less than a year old, click on the link below to locate a device warranty center near you.

Device Support Center Locations

Otherwise, do you know if you had insurance? If your device was insured, you can file a claim by clicking the link below.

PhoneClaim

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (13,058 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.