problem with long-cancelled sbcglobal email still linked to yahoo account

Contributor

problem with long-cancelled sbcglobal email still linked to yahoo account

I tried to get help from yahoo on its refusal to let me attach files to my emails, and their system informed me that I'm an att.net person and had to ask them. ATT wants me to log in to get support or to unmerge ATT (Sbcglobal.net) address without losing my yahoo content or email address. As I cancelled ATT DSL years ago now longer use theri land-line phone service, I have low standing for getting help. My usual password combinations and formats don't work get me logged in, My answers to personal questions in lieu of password are also rejected.

Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 2 (383 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: problem with long-cancelled sbcglobal email still linked to yahoo account

Hello, discussted!

Are you still having difficulty unmerging your accounts? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help you out.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.