Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 22, 2014
11:48:06 AM
View profile
new modem set up

Just wasted 15 minutes with ATT tech support when i asked about setting up a new modem that i was buying at Best Buy.  they only want to sell you something and after 15 minutes of them asking me the same questions over and over, the lovely person (can't say what i want) on the Chat line says, "sorry i can't help you, you need to go on the internet and look for the info.  If I could get the security settings on the internet, i would have to waste 15 minutes with a chat support person from India.  This is why i am changing to comcast. 

Thanks for nothing guys.

Just wasted 15 minutes with ATT tech support when i asked about setting up a new modem that i was buying at Best Buy.  they only want to sell you something and after 15 minutes of them asking me the same questions over and over, the lovely person (can't say what i want) on the Chat line says, "sorry i can't help you, you need to go on the internet and look for the info.  If I could get the security settings on the internet, i would have to waste 15 minutes with a chat support person from India.  This is why i am changing to comcast. 

Thanks for nothing guys.

new modem set up

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 2:10:43 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @txcool1 

What were you asking about? If you want to provide some details here, some of our users might be able to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @txcool1 

What were you asking about? If you want to provide some details here, some of our users might be able to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: new modem set up

2 of 2 (128 Views)