email sign in each time

Contributor

email sign in each time

Since Bellsouth (part of ATT/Yahoo email) did the new webmail, I have to sign in EVERY TIME I use my email.  My phone and Kindle apps are hard to sign in with, and it's a nuisance on the laptop.  Is there anyway to keep access to email open for more than a few minutes?

If not, how can we persuade ATT that's a bad system.?  Their customer service is already the most inaccessible that I know of.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: email sign in each time

I have the same problem over and over since the AT&T YAHOO email upgrade  I put my password in, I check the box to keep signed in then it goes to another screen to keep signed in for two week.  Which is good....I have does this before, but now I get another log in with my passwork screen with a  log in check box in yellow and you can hardly see the words.  Then when I click the faded yellow box I get my email.  Very frustratng!!! Too many key strokes for email.

I want my old email back.  I wonder if it has to do with U-verse since I upgraded my DSL to Pro U-verse which AT&T

said they were upgrading customers from DSL to U-verse.  I hope someone can answer this.  Thank you.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support